Omnia S El Seifi
Public healrh and community medicine
- Bachelor Degree:
M.B., B. Ch.: October 2000.
Master degree (M.Sc) in Public Health, community and Preventive Medicine :(November-2005). Thesis under the title of: Rapid health appraisal of rural health units adopting district team problem solving (DTPS) in Sharkia governorate.
Ph.D. degree in public health and community medicine: (21/12/2009). Thesis under title of "Health Profile of Sharkia Governorate: An Epidemiological Study"
The best Ph.D. thesis in the field of academic medical sciences 2009/2010, Zagazig University.
Associate professor of community Medicine. Faculty of medicin , Tabuk University, KSA.
Administrative and supervising tasks:
Participations, Committees and workshops
Publications in Conference and Symposiums :
- A.A. EL Badawy, M. Aboserea, O. Samir, E. Mortada, H. Bakry, E. Waly, R. Etewa, N. Raafat, S. EL Badawy. Vitamin D status and some associated factors among students in Zagazig districts, Sharkia Governorate, Egypt. IOF Regional, 4th Asia Pacific Osteoprosis meeting. 12-15 December 2013, Hong Kong.
- Rehab El-Sokkary, Ashwak Abu-Taleb, Omnia El-Seifi, Salama Farag, Haidy Essam Zidan. Latent Tuberculosis: An Emergent Threat For Health Care Providers In Two Healthcare Facilities In Egypt. 3rd southeast European conference on chemotherapy and infection. Dubrovnik 8 - 11 November 2012.
- El Seifi OS, Mortada EM, Abdo NM. Effect of community-based intervention on knowledge, attitude, and self-efficacy toward home injuries among Egyptian rural mothers having preschool children. PLoS One. 2018 Jun 21;13(6):e0198964. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0198964. eCollection 2018.
- Zalat MM, Mortada EM, El Seifi OS. Stigma and Attitude of Mental Health Help-Seeking Among a Sample of Working Versus Non-working Egyptian Women. Community Ment Health J. 2018 Jun 21. doi: 10.1007/s10597-018-0298-9.
- Eman M. Mortada, Reham A. Salem, Omnia S. El Seifi, Osama M. Khalil. Comparing Health-Related Quality of Life among Breast Cancer Patients Receiving Different Plans of Treatment, Egypt. Journal of Community Health. June 2018. DOI: 10.1007/s10900-018-0538-5.
- Haidy E Zidan, Rehab Karam, Omnia S. El Seifi, Tamer M. Abd Elrahman. Circulating long non-coding RNA MALAT1 expression as molecular biomarker in Egyptian patients with breast cancer. Cancer genetics.2018; 220: 32-37.
- Rehab H El-Sokkary, Rehab M Elsaid Tash, Takwa E Meawed, Omnia S El Seifi, Eman M Mortada. Detection of hepatitis C virus (HCV) among health care providers in an Egyptian university hospital: different diagnostic modalities. Infection and Drug Resistance 2017;10: 357–364.
- Eman Sery Zayed, Rania Kamal Farag Allah, Amani Ali Shaman, Reda Salah Yousef, Omnea El saifi, Khalid Hussein Bakheit. The Effects of Maternal Obesity and Gestational Diabetes on the Pregnancy Outcomes (HAPO) In Saudi Women, At Tabuk City. Life Science Journal, October 201714(10):20-25. DOI: 10.7537/marslsj141017.04.
- Al Shaman A., Samir O., Al Shaman D., AL-Enze B., Al Atawi H., Al-Ghamde K., Al-Enza SH., Al-Atawe J. Knowledge, attitude and practice regarding cervical cancer and its prevention among females in Tabuk university, KSA. International Journal of Advanced Research. 2016; 4(2): 344-355.
- Rehab H. El-Sokkary, Ashwak M. Abu-Taleb, Omnia S. El-Seifi, Haidy E. Zidan , Eman M. Mortada, Salama E. Farag ,.Dalia El-Hossary. Assessing the prevalence of Latent Tuberculosis among health care providers in Zagazig city- Egypt using Tuberculin Skin Test and Quantiferon TB-Gold In Tube Test. Cent Eur J Public Health. 2015 Dec; 23(4):324-30.
- Eman M. Mortada, Omnia S. El Seifi and Huny Bakry. Effectiveness of community based health education intervention about safe motherhood among pregnant females in Sharkia Governorate, Egypt. The Egyptian Journal of Community Medicine 2015, 33(3):49-68.
- Mohamed Adel Fouda, Doaa Mohammed Youssef, Omnia Samir Elseifi , Noha Osman Frere. Biopsychosocial model versus biological model in Management of childhood nephrotic syndrome, single Center experience, Egypt. Indian Journal of Medical Research and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2015; 2(6).
- El Badawy A. A., Aboserea M. M., El Seifi O. S., Mortada E. M., Bakry H. M., Waly E. H., Raafat N., Etewa R. L., El Badawy S. A.:Vitamin D, Parathormone and Associated Minerals among Students in Zagazig District, Sharkia Governorate, Egypt. Int. J. Vitam. Nutr. Res.2014; 84 (3 – 4):173-182.
- Doaa Mohammed and Omnia S. El Seifi. Bacterial Nosocomial Infections in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Zagazig University Hospital, Egypt. Egyptian Pediatric Association Gazette. 2014; 62: 72–79.
- Omnia S. El Seifi, Huny M. Bakry and Eman H. Waly. Attitude Of Zagazig University Hospitals' Physicians Towards Patient Safety. The Egyptian Journal of Community Medicine,2014, 32 (2):19-28.
- Eman M. Mortada, and Omnia S. El Seifi. Effectiveness of Health Education Intervention on Improving Breast Self-Examination among Female teachers: Applying Health Belief Model. Egyptian journal of community medicine. December 2013, 31(4): 17-40.
- Mortada, E.M. and El- Seifi, O.S. Clinicians' Burnout and Career Satisfaction Across the Major Specialties in Zagazig University Hospitals. J. Appl. Sci. Res. 2010; 8(8): 3961-3969.
- El- Seifi, O.S. and Mortada, E.M. Specialty Choices Among Medical Students And Interns In Egyptian Accredited And Non Accredited Faculties Of Medicine. Curr. Sci. Int. 2011; 1(1): 12-19.
- Wassif, S. A Koura,S.K and El- Seifi, O.S. Health Profile Of An Egyptian Governate: An Epidemiological Study. ZagazigUniversity Medical Journal April 2009; 15(2):293-312.
- Wassif, S. A.; Ali, A. S.; Fahmy, H. H. and Elseifi, O. S. Rapid health appraisal of rural health units Adopting District Team Problem Solving (DTPS) in Sharkia governate Egypt. The Egyptian J of Comm. Med. 2006; 24(2): 57-71.
Research & literature 1
test text test text test text test text test text test text test text test texttest text test text test text test texttest text test text test text test texttest text test text test text test texttest text test text test text test texttest text test text test text test texttest text test text test text test texttest text test text test text test texttest text test text test text test texttest text test text test text test texttest text test text test text test texttest text test text test text test texttest text test text test text test text