OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY
Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Name : Yazan.GH.M. Khasawneh
Nationality : Jordanian
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Married with four children
Mobile : +966509806046-(Saudi arabia)/ +9625065881(Jordan)
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1995, General secondary Education Certificate, Irbid –Jordan.
- 2001, MBBS, University of Basrah-Iraq.
- July, 2007, Master Degree of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Jordan University of Science and Technology.
- March, 2008, Jordanian board in obstetrics and Gynecology (Jordanian Medical council certificate in obstetrics and gynecology).
- Professional Registration as Senior Registrar in Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
Employment and Jobs :
- February/2002 – February/2003 Rotating internship, ministry of health hospitals in Jordan.
- July/2003-july/2007 Residenc ministry of health hospitalsy program in obstetrics and Gynecology, King abduallah university hospital.
- March/2007 – Augest/2008 specialist in obstetrics and gynecology at Irbid Hospital (A private hospital in Jordan). Where I was performing a general OB/GYN services.
- September/2008 – September/2010 specialist in Obstetrics & Gynecology, at Jerash Governmental Hospital, Jordan.
- September/2010- September/2011 specialist in obstetric &Gynecology, atPrince Badee'a hospital(main teaching hospital in OBS/GYN in north of Jordan)
- September, 2011 Assistant Prof at Tabuk University/faculty of medicine ,Obstetric and Gynecological Department till now .
- Strategic Planning For Higher Education” workshop (conducted by British Council). Tabuk University, KSA( September 2011)
- Writing SMART Learning Objectives” workshop Tabuk University, KSA( March 2012)
- Triple Jump Exam” workshop Tabuk University, KSA( May 2012)
- Evidence-base medicine "workshop",Tabuk university ,KSA, march 2014.
- Teaching experiences
- I have being taught for the last 6 years obstetrics and gynecology course for the fifth medical students year in Tabuk university in different methods of teaching like case based learning, Tutorials , lectures, Clinical skills lab, problem based learning and bedside teaching.
- I Participate in the teaching for both fourth and third year medical students as part of integrated modules in the faculty curriculum.
- Professional Achievements
- Acting head of Obstetrics and Gynecology department in faculty of medicine /Tabuk University from September 17th till now.
- Revising the first study guide for the obstetrics and gynecology department in Tabuk university ,as I were one of the department founders
- Being Module coordinator in the obstetrics and gynecology department for every academic year from 2011 till now
- Being fifth year Coordinator for the last 3 years
- Director of the Curriculum Committee at the obstetrics and gynecology department
- Member of Internship Committee at the faculty of medicine /university of Tabuk for the current academic year
- Member of Strategic Committee at the faculty of medicine /university of Tabuk for the current academic year
- Member of Curriculum Monitoring Committee at the faculty of medicine /university of Tabuk for the current academic year
- Member of Development and Quality Committee at the faculty of medicine /university of Tabuk for the current academic year
- Coordinator and speaker at local symposium was held on Tabuk area in May2014 conducted by faculty of medicine and ministry of health
- I was involved in spreading and promotion of health issues in local community
- Clinical Skills
- Well experienced in managing patients in Obstetrics & gynecology.
- Assisted and performed all types of surgical procedures, abdominal as well as Laparoscopies and vaginal surgery.
- Rate and profile of caesarean hysterectomies at three tertiary care hospitals, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia 2011-2015 , basic Research Journal of Medicine and Clinical Sciences ISSN 2315-6864 Vol. 5(4) pp. 82-85 June 2016
- I am interesting in research and I have being a volunteer supervisor for students research ,and we have about 3 research topics to be completed and published
- Personal trials
- Responsible and self-motivated.
- Can work in a team as well as alone.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Hard working.
- Languages and skills
- Arabic: fluent in spoken and written.
- English: Good command in spoken and written.
- Good command of Microsoft office and internet.
Research & liRate and profile of caesarean hysterectomies at three tertiary care hospitals,Tabuk, Saudi Arabia 2011-2015 terature 1
Research & literature 2
|عنوان المرجع||وصف المرجع||رابط المرجع|