** Successfully completed 4 government funded research projects
** Design and developed many professional level system prototypes
** Expert in UAV (Drone) development, customization and automation
** Hands on experience on UAV mission planning and plight control
** Conducted many simulation studies in OMNet++, Matlab and STK
** Have taught many course up to master level students
** Author of many research publication (1 Patent, 2 Book Chapters, 5 Journals, 7 Conferences)
Doctorate (PhD) in Computer Engineering 2013-2017
Specialization: Wireless Sensor Networks
UBO and Lab STICC, ENSTA Bretagne, Brest, France
We have developed many professional level research projects in Sensor Networks and Cellular System (SNCS) Research Center Tabuk University. We proposed, design and developed many real life projects of the state and public interest to improve the quality of life and to decrease the saudi economy dependency on oil reserves. Some high level projects funded by government of KSA are listed below. All these projects are completed by using our local resources and expertise.
**Smart Agriculture: To optimally dispense the appropriate amount of water to get quantity and quality of crops.
**AWSM for Air, Water and Soil monitor: A system for monitoring the quality of air, water, and soil for the preservation of the fish habitat in the red sea.
**ARCHD for Hajj: A comprehensive system of systems for haji's crowd management.
**An Autistic Child Monitor and Assistant System (AMAS): Develop a networks of wearable computing devices to inform on a child’s state.
**Sea fish pond monitoring
**Self plant watering system with android connectivity
**Visual light communication
**Home automation control by android
|Sun||Sys. Programming||Digital Logic||Digital Logic|
Chapter for -- Sensor Networks for Sustainable Development
Wireless Sensor Networks with Dynamic Nodes
for Water and Crop Health Management
el-Hadi M. Aggoune
Sami S. Alwakeel
Mohammed M. Alwakeel and
Chapter for -- Handbook of Medical and Healthcare Technologies
Virtual Doctor: A WBAN Based Architecture
for Healthcare Service
Deena M. Barakah and
- M. Ammad-uddin, A. Mansour, D. Le Jeune, M. Ayaz, and el-H. M. Aggoune, “UAV-Assisted Dynamic Clustering of Wireless Sensor Networks for Crop Health Monitoring,” Sensors, vol. 18, no. 2, p. 555, Feb. 2018. (Impact Factor 2.677)
- M. Ayaz, M. Ammad-uddin, I. Baig , el –H. Aggoune. “Wireless Sensor's Civil Applications, Prototypes and Integration Possibilities: A Review,” IEEE J. Sensors, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 4–30, Nov. 2017. (Impact Factor 2.5)
- S. S. Alwakeel and M. Ammad-uddin, “A Soft Computing System for Resource Management of Femtocell Networks,” Int. J. Soft Comput. Softw. Eng. [JSCSE], vol. 3, no. 3, 2013.
- S. S. Alwakeel and M. Ammad-Uddin, “Class Based and Shared Resources Access Control for Distributed Video-on-Demand System,” Int. J. Comput. Theory Eng., vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 641–644, 2013.
- S. Saleh, H. Abdulaziz, and M. Ammad-uddin, “Bayesian based Admission Control ( BAC ) Policy for Distributed video-on-demand system,” Information-An Int. Interdiscip. J., vol. 15, no. August, pp. 3603–3610, 2012.
- M. Ammad-uddin, D. Le Jeune, A. Mansour, el-H. Aggoune, “Direction of Arrival of Narrowband Signals Based on Virtual Phased Antennas,” 23rd Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications, APCC, Perth, Australia, 11-13 December, 2017.
- M. Ammad-uddin, A. Mansour, D. Le Jeune, el-H. Aggoune. “Agriculture Internet of Things: AG-IOT”. 27th International Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference (ITNAC), Melbourne, Australia, 22-24 November, 2017.
- M. Ammad-uddin, M. Ayaz, A. Mansour, and D. Le Jeune, “Wireless Sensors for Modern Agriculture in KSA: A survey,” in 7th International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT) Amman, Jordan, 13-15 July, 2016.
- M. Ammad-udin, A. Mansour, D. Le Jeune, E. H. M. Aggoune, and M. Ayaz, “UAV Routing Protocol for Crop Health Management,” in 24th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO), Budapest, Hungary, 29 August-2 September, 2016.
- S. S. Alwakeel, M. A. Alhussein, and M. Ammad-uddin, “Performance analysis of centralized, distributed and hybrid demand load control architecture for smart power grid,” in IEEE International Conference on Electro-Information Technology , South Dakota, USA, 9-11 May, 2013.
- S. S. Alwakeel, H. A. Altwaijry, and M. Ammad-uddin, “Class Based P- persistent Scheme for Smart Grid Load Balancing,” in IEEE Electrical Power and Energy Conference, Canada, 10-12 Octobar, 2012.
- D. M. Barakah and M. Ammad-uddin, “A Survey of Challenges and Applications of Wireless Body Area Network (WBAN) and Role of a Virtual Doctor Server in Existing Architecture,” 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Systems Modelling and Simulation, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, 8-10 Febuary, 2012.
- S. Saleh, H. Abdulaziz, and M. Ammad-uddin, “Dynamic Probability based Admission Control Policy for Distributed Video on Demand System” Patent NO : US20140053219 A1