Doctor's name here
Name: Ayman Fisal Ahmed Foad
Date of Birth: 2/9/1979
Place of Birth: Omdurman-Khartoum state/ Sudan
Marital status: Married with one child
Residence: Saudi Arabia- Tabuk- Alrawda 2/ Alahnaf Bin Gayis Street
Permanent residence: House No. 139, square 14/ Shambat, Khartoum North Province, Khartoum State, Sudan
- Current Position: Assistant Professor- University of Tabuk (Saudi Arabia /KSA)- Faculty of Medicine since 8/2012
- Teaching pathology in integrated system module syllabus
- Supervisor of Phase II students
- Supervisor of Electronic Learning
- Supervisor of the Pathology Labs (maintenance, purchasing, and practical sessions)
- Faculty of Pharmacy Tabuk, PharmD Program: instructor of Pathophysiology I & II Module (since 2015)
- Teaching Assistant and Assistant Professor: University of West Kordofan (Sudan)- Faculty of Medicine 2007-2012
- Histopathologist: Sudan National Laboratory May 2011- Attachment 2011-2012
- Histopathologist: Sudan Laboratory Administration July 2011- Attachment 2011-2012
Medical Officer (Sudan):
- Nyala-Police Hospital: 1/2006-6/2006
- Aljenaina- Military Hospital: 2006-2007
Houseman-ship- Sudan Ministry of Health (Sudan):
- Internal Medicine/ Haj-Alsafi Hospital: 21/6/2004- 21/9/2004
- Pediatrics/ Haj-Alsafi Hospital: 25/9/2004- 25/12/2004
- ENT/ Bahri Teaching Hospital: 28/12/2004-28/2/2005
- OBS & GYN/ Maternity Hospital: 7/3/2005-7/6/2005
- Orthopedic/ Khartoum Teaching Hospital: 12/6/2005-21/8/2005
- Surgery/ Police Hospital- Khartoum: 21/8/2005- 2/11/2005
- The ISN-ANIO Clinical Nephropathology Certificate Program (CNC), January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017
- Post Graduate Certificate in Molecular Pathology/ Hong Kong University, September 25th, 2016.
- Lab Management University/ Certificate of completion (a joint collaboration between APF and ASCP): 2nd June 2014.
- FRCPath Histopathology part 1: Spring 2014.
- Sudan Medical Council. Certificate of Specialist Registration/ Registration No.: 263, Pathology. Date of Qualification: July 2011. Date of Registration: 29th December 2011.
- Sudan Medical Council. Certificate of Full Registration/ Registration No.: 18382. Date of Graduation: 2003. Date of Registration: 26th March 2006
Conferences and Workshops:
- Cairo FRCPath Part 2 Histopathology Examination Course, 13 - 21 January 2018, 60 CPD credits awarded
2.USCAP: 2018 Recurring Problems in Breast Pathology and How to Resolve Them, online with 12 SAM credit hours
3.USCAP: 2017 Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology, Interactive Microscopy, online with 12 SAM credit hours
- USCAP: 2017 Diagnostic Pathology Update: USCAP, online with 21 SAM credit hours
- USCAP: 2017Trapdoors in Testicular Pathology: USCAP, online with 11.75 SAM credit hours
- USCAP: 2017 Algorithmic Approach to Diagnosis of Inflammatory Disorders of the GI Tract: USCAP, online with 3.0 SAM credit hours
- USCAP: Practical Pathology Seminars 2016: USCAP, online with 15 SAM credit hours
- USCAP: Practical Pathology Seminars 2015: USCAP, online with 12.75 SAM credit hours
- USCAP: 2017 Soft Tissue Tumor Pathology: An Anatomic and Pattern-Based Approach, online with 11.75 SAM credit hours
- 2016 Diagnostic Pathology Update: USCAP, online with 18.5 SAM credit hours
- Saudi Health Exhibition Conferences: Ministry of Health Saudi Arabia, 16-18 May 2016.
- Construction of Exams and Evaluation Process: Organized by the University of Tabuk with the national center for assessment in higher education: 2-3 September 2016.
- Measurement and Evaluation at Universities Between Theory and Practice Workshop- Organized by University of Tabuk with the national center for assessment in higher education: 2-3 March 2015 ?
- Conference on Clinical, Pathologic & Molecular Medicine- Organized by University of Dammam & Wayne State University: 15th -19th February 2015 ?
- Updates in Pathology Symposium- Armed Forces Hospital – Northern Region: 9th-11th December 2104 ?
- Exam Construction Workshop- University of Tabuk: 9th December 2014 ?
- Urogenital Pathology Workshop- American University of Beirut 29th September- 2nd October 2014. ?
- MCQs that fit purpose- Faculty of Medicine, University of Tabuk
- Triple Jump Exam (PBL) Certificate- Faculty of Medicine, University of Tabuk: 22nd-26th May 2013.
- Recent Advances in the Management of Type1 and type 2 Diabetes- A USA (International) and KSA (National) Perspective- Faculty of Medicine, the University of Tabuk (Saudi Commission for Health Specialties Accreditation No: (32751/2013): 5th to 6th March 2013.
- Lymph Nodes and Bone Marrow Pathology- Arab School of Pathology in Collaboration with the Sudanese Association of Pathologists. Omdurman Military Hospital: 22nd to 23rd April 2012
- Soft Tissue Pathology- The 8th Arab-British School of Pathology in Collaboration with the Sudanese Association of Pathologists. Soba University Hospital, Khartoum: 5th – 17th March 2011
- Workshop on Cytological Techniques – Sudan Federal Ministry of Health: 15th – 17th February 2011
- Immunohistochemistry Course- Sudan. Training Center for Medical Professions: 4th -22nd July 2010
- Research Methodology & Fundamental of Biostatistics- University of Khartoum: 28th July – 3rd August/2007
- UNFPA Training on Clinical Management for Rape- Khartoum: 14th – 15th June 2006
- UNFPA Training on Infections Prevention for Medical Doctors- Nyala/ Sudan: 9th -10th May 2006
- Help Age International Training Course on the Healthcare of the Elderly- Nyala/ Sudan: 9th – 10th April 2006
- UNFPA Workshop on STIs Management- Nyala/ Sudan: 2006
- Clinical MD in pathology- University of Khartoum: 19/ December 2011
- MD Thesis: Clinicopathological Patterns of Osteosarcoma Patient
- MBBS Faculty of medicine- Gezira university: December 2003
- Secondary school
- Sudan: Wad Madani- 1st grade: 1994-1995
- Sudan: Shambat- 2nd & 3rd grade: 1995-1997
- Intermediate school- Barakat: 1991-1994
- Primary school
- Sudan: Hellat Hassan- 1st & 2nd grade: 1985- 1987
- UAE- 3rd & 4th grade: 1987-1989
- Sudan: Barakat- 5th & 6th grade: 1989- 1991
- Microsoft Office & website management
- Pathology Informatics
- Presentation, schematic designing painting, and drawing
- Fluent in English
- Foad AFA, Abdul Satir AA. Skeletal manifestations of hydatid cystic disease in Sudan. J Taibah Univ Med Sci. 2018;(November):1-8. doi:10.1016/j.jtumed.2018.10.005.
- Foad AFA. Demodex Folliculoris Dermatitis. 2018;(September):37-42.
- Foad AFA, Mirghani HO. A Case Report of Duodenal Psammomatous Somatostatinoma. 2018;13(3):187-195. doi:10.18502/sjms.v13i3.2956.
- Barrow NA, Alatawi JA, Saeed A, Alblowy TA, Mirghani HO, Ahmed Foad AF. Tuberculous lymphadenitis associated thrombocytopenic purpura, effectiveness of anti-tuberculous therapy. Pan Afr Med J. 2018;29:5-8. doi:10.11604/pamj.2018.29.118.12145.
- Thaniyan A, Ayman FFA, Mirghani HO, Al-Sayed BA, Merghani TH. Histopathological Features of Methotrexate Induced Pulmonary Lesions in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients: A Systematic Review of Case Reports. Open Access Maced J Med Sci. 2017;5(2):266-270. doi:10.3889/oamjms.2017.049.
- Foad AFA. Comparing the use of virtual and conventional light microscopy in practical sessions: Virtual reality in Tabuk University. J Taibah Univ Med Sci. 2017;12(2):183-186. doi:10.1016/j.jtumed.2016.10.015.
- Foad AFA, Babiker SAM. Original Article Clinicopathological patterns of osteosarcoma in Sudanese patients. Sudan Med J. 2013;49(1):17-23.
- Foad AFA, Musa MT. Case Report A case report of atypical lipomatous tumor of the tongue and literature review. Sudan Med J. 2012;48(3):204-208.
- Foad AFA. Scientific Events. Sudan Med J 2013. 2012;48(March):69-70.
- Clinicopathological Patterns of Osteosarcoma Patients: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (2014-12-30): SBN (978-3-659-60646-5).
- Reviewer: Sudan Journal of Medical Sciences (SJMS) ISSN (Online): 1858-5051 (since 2016)
· Sudan Association of Pathologist (member) (since 2010)
· USCAP: Non-voting membership & Sudan partner
- Prof. Ali Abdel-Satir- FRCPath- Histo-Center. E-mail: email@example.com
- Dr. Anwar A. Y. Kordofani- FRCPath. Department of Pathology/ Faculty of Medicine-University of Khartoum. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Sawsan Abdel Rahim Mohmmed- MBBS, MD Clinical Pathology. Department of Pathology/ Faculty of Medicine-University of Khartoum. E-mail: email@example.com
- Dr. Khalid Bakhit- MD, Ph.D.- Department of Biochemistry and Obstetrics & Gynecology, Faculty of the Medicine/ University of Khartoum. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Tarig Hakim Merghani- MD/Ph.D. Department of Physiology RAK University, UAE. Email: email@example.com
Clinicopathological Patterns of Osteosarcoma in Sudanese Patients
A Case Report of Lipoma- Like liposarcoma of the Tongue and Literature Review
|عنوان المرجع||وصف المرجع||رابط المرجع|