- Establishing and installing two computer training labs in both of the two students' sections (Boys, and Girls) in the Community College for 12 trainees.
- Holding an agreement with Cisco's regional representative to establish the Cisco Academy at Tabuk University.
- Contacting the National Center of Excellence (NAV6) for the IPv6 protocol in Malaysia to establish an IPv6 training center at the University of Tabuk.
- Conducting a number of free training courses for the students of the University of Tabuk.
- Conducting CCNA courses to the students of the Faculty of Computer and Information Technology in the University of Tabuk.