Doctor's name here
Name: Khalid Rakyan Alharbi
Marital Status: Married
Mob. No.: +61450246088
· Bachelor Degree in computer science from Taibah University.
· Master degree of Information Technology from UNSW (University of New South Wales), Australia.
· Worked in Taiba company as a Surveillance system operator form 04/04/2006 to 04/09/2006.
· worked as a Network Engineer in Sanat Company of Trade from 05/09/2006 to 29/09/2007.
· worked as a trainer in Technology College from 01/10/2007 until 27/02/2009.
· Worked in Tabuk University in computer science and Engineering Faculty from 27/02/2009 until now.
Training Courses and Certificates:
· CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Certificate from Logitrain institute in Sydney in 2013.
· CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Certificate from ABAD institute in Riyadh in 2012.
· Practical training in advanced databases at Development and training center in Technical and vocational training corporation in 2006.
· Practical training in Introduction of databases at Development and training center in Technical and vocational training corporation in 2006.
· Attendance certificate in MCSE-MCSA in New Horizon institute in Tabuk .
· Training course in qualifying session for new trainers at Development and training center in Technical and vocational training corporation in 2007.
· ICDL(International Computer Driving License ) Certificate in 2007.
· Certificate IV in English for Academic purposes from TAFE in Sydney.
· Arabic: Mother tongue
· English: Excellent
Research & literature 1
Device-less localisation become possible with the intensive use of Wireless Sensor Networks. It is the matter of tracking an object, could be a human, without attaching any device to that object. This final report intends to discuss the issue in further details, its importance, some of the existing works, and how we tackle the problem using the provided kit. The main attempt of the proposed solution is to monitor an environment and track a person in order to define his/her direction by creating wireless links between set of sensors. Whenever that link drops by a person, two sensors will acknowledge that the link has been broken.
Device-less localisation, Device-free localisation, Wireless Sensor Network (WSN), Sentilla Perk kit, Received Signal Strength (RSS), Radio Tomographic Imaging (RTI)
The project’s problem is detecting, identifying, and tracking a movement of an object or human in a WSN environment without attaching any sensory device to that object or human. The aim is to solve this problem using 8 motes and 1 gateway provided by Sentilla Perk kit.
By Khalid Alharbi, Sultan Algarni, Wael Alghamdi.
|عنوان المرجع||وصف المرجع||رابط المرجع|
|ReadBook||Introducation to Network Technology||http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/gg244338.pdf|
|Computer Network||Computer Network||http://searchenterprisewan.techtarget.com/feature/Computer-Networks-PDF-Free-chapter-download|