Directory of field training in the Faculty of Sharia and Law
Definition of field training:
Field training is a set of skills and experiences that are offered to students within an institutional framework or within a practice area, so that knowledge is acquired in a broad and intentional way to transfer trainees from the limited level of knowledge in skills, They are better able to practice social work independently in the future, and field training represents the processes by which fieldwork is carried out using a combination of foundations; in order to help students acquire different knowledge, Technical skills as well as personality modification, and personal behaviors. This contributes significantly to the student's professional growth, by linking theoretical knowledge with practical application, in addition to fully adhering to a training curriculum applied in specific institutions, with the need for supervision professional.
The importance of field training:
Field training is of great importance to the program for preparing college students. The importance of field training is as follows:
· Field training represents the first field of expertise of the student, through the application of what he learned in the real environment.
· It gives students the opportunity to deal with the various pressures that they may face in the labor market.
· Helps students develop their understanding of the process of learning.
· Enhances students' individual learning skills.
· Provides an opportunity for interaction and collaboration with experienced trainers in the field of work.
· Give students a high level of positive feeling and satisfaction towards the profession they wish to join.
· Helps students to understand the needs and characteristics of the environment they are supposed to work with
Field training is an effective means to help students acquire new abilities and skills they do not possess. These skills enable students to expand their concepts, adjust their orientation, and establish their ability to innovate, innovate, and innovate.
· Connects the theoretical side (acquired knowledge), the practical aspect (productive work).
Objectives of field training in:
· Provide new knowledge and skills to achieve proper understanding of the subject matter.
· The ability to apply the examples in the course material in practice.
· Introducing the trainees to the professional values ??of the activity on which they are trained.
• To clarify the strengths and weaknesses of each trainee.
· Enable the trainee to test his or her personal skills.
· Provide students with the expertise, skills and knowledge necessary to practice the profession they wish to join.
· To provide students with all the behavioral trends that should be characterized by specialists in the field.
· Giving trainees the opportunity to translate various theoretical concepts, and the knowledge acquired during the course of study, to a number of applied practices, and practical on the ground.
· Provide students with all the technical skills necessary for field work.
· Assisting trainees in gaining the values ??and ethics of the profession.
· Students are subject to professional work habits.
· Provide trainees with the opportunity to acquire experience, knowledge and teamwork skills at the team level, whether with team mates, or professionals in other professions.
* Field training methods in the Faculty of Sharia and Law:
Field training uses a range of training methods that contribute to the achievement of training objectives, including:
Is the theoretical aspect on which field training depends. Usually, the concept of lectures is linked to university education as a means of explaining the course material and the meeting of the supervisor of training with the students in order to follow the progress of the field training and to answer the most important results that were reached, And student inquiries.
This course is usually conducted after the completion of the field training. It aims at introducing the stages taken by the team of trainees during the training or the training activity. The supervisor and the participating members present all the results that were reached before the audience and evaluate the success of applying the field training.
Study of issues:
This method of training is usually used in the case of the study of judicial facts hypothesized by the courts of law or real through the field visits of courts of various types and degrees, and write a report on the study.
In order to document all events and positions, explanations provided by the supervisor, or field training environment, so that the trainee can refer to these observations whenever he needs them, to help him understand the theoretical and practical aspects associated with them.
Contents of the Field Training Report:
1- The components of the field training report for the students of the Faculty of Sharia and Law:
Containing the title, name of the party receiving the report, author's name, and the date of the introduction of the report, showing the purpose of the report.
2. Steps to write the field report:
Introduction / Content / Conclusion which is determined by the author during the writing of the report.
The first axis: inside the college.
Includes the allocation of the last weeks of training in lectures (through classroom activities / mock trials / workshops by specialists on the practical side), in accordance with the course of the courses and the college plan for field training.
• Provide adequate information on the course, required hours, training destinations, training venues, registration mechanism for this course, evaluation mechanism / explanation of training importance / identification of target number of training / identification of supervisors / provision of safety means and risk assessment during training.
The second axis: Out of college:
1. Identify training places.
2. Ensure that training facilities are configured.
Axis III: Training venues:
2- Public Prosecution
3- Law Offices.
4 - Writing justice.
Fourth Axis: Evaluation Methods
1. Follow-up and supervision.
3 - Evaluation of individual and collective costs
Criteria for evaluation of field training students:
General professional skills: Students can be assessed as follows:
1. The extent to which the trainee is able to effectively plan how to perform the work and to reach the appropriate procedures to complete the responsibilities efficiently.
2. The student enjoys complete independence and ability to take responsibility
3 - awareness of the trainee student, and his awareness of his professional identity.
Specialized professional skills: Students are assessed on the basis of this standard as follows:
1 - the ability of the student to build the principles, values ??and ethics of the profession, and seek to work within its framework.
2. Providing services to the community surrounding the trainee.
3 - possession of the trainee student skills sufficient to analyze the problems that may be exposed to it.
Tasks of field supervisor
Students are evaluated through several criteria:
1 - Commitment to attendance and departure
2 - accept the guidance and guidance
3 - interest in personal appearance
4 - his relationship with his teammates, and teamwork
5 - to work for him
6 - ability to present his ideas smoothly and clearly.
7 - possession of the spirit of initiative
The mechanism of obtaining feedback from students on field experience
1 - Answer the questionnaires on field training on the site of the College.
2. The Statistics and Information Unit analyzes the questionnaire data and presents it to the college.