"A distinguished and pioneering college locally and internationally in the field of engineering education, innovative research, and building a knowledge society"
"To provide distinguished academic education that meets the needs of society, carry on with scientific developments, promotes professional practice, and contributes to the transfer of knowledge through innovation and scientific research, and collaboration with local and international institutions"
• Quality and excellence.
• Creativity and innovation.
• Transparency and accountability.
• Initiative and productivity.
• Loyalty and belonging.
• Honesty and respect.
• Leadership and responsibility.
• Community responsibility.
The strategic objectives of the Faculty of Engineering are:
1. To deliver distinguished academic education that meets the needs of the labor market.
2. Providing creative research to contribute to building the knowledge economy of society
3. Effective involvement to sustainable development and community service.
4. Offer a stimulating and attractive learning environment.
5. Develop an effective administrative and organizational environment in the college.
6. Providing innovative financing sources.