Vision & Mission &Values& Objectives
A distinguished faculty and pioneer in education and research contributing to the service of the community in the field of computers and information technology locally and regionally.
Provide qualitative education based on emerging knowledge and skills and contribute to innovative research to serve the community.
In addition to adhering to the values and teachings of our Islamic religion, the College is committed to the following values:
- Development and Quality
- Creativity and Innovation
- Trust and Justice.
- Work as one team.
- Transparency and Credibility.
- Providing quality university-education that meets the needs of the labor market.
- Conduct and implement innovative scientific research to meet the needs of the labor market and society.
- Active participation in sustainable development and community service.
- Contribute to the development of an effective administrative, regulatory and financial environment at the University.