Achieving scientific research excellence, locally and globally.
Works to provide advanced scientific research environment meeting the needs of the community, to contribute to the success of the development, and to strengthen the role of the University locally and globally in scientific research and innovation.
The Deanship of Scientific Research has identified a set of key objectives that enable it to achieve its vision and mission, these objectives are as follows:
- 1. Efficiency and excellence in the workplace through the modernization and development of all mechanisms and procedures for the scientific research activities.
- 2. Develop the research creativity and innovation skills among faculty members and motivate them to perform outstanding research in light of the specific scientific research areas and the University strategies.
- 3. Activate the relationship between the local community and the University.
- 4. Prepare suitable linking mechanisms of collaboration between the University and the private sector, in terms of research activities so that to secure external funding sources.
- 5. Continuous development of funded research programs while focusing on the specific funding of research projects and increasing support for them.